This is one of my favourite desserts 🙂
300 gr mascarpone cheese
3 eggs, separate the yolks and the whites
3 tbsp sugar
2 cups espresso
2 tsp brandy essence
1. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
2. Beat the egg yolks with sugar until fluffy. Lower the mixer speed and mix in the mascarpone cheese.
3. Mix the egg whites into the mascarpone mix gently to keep the mix fluffy.
4. Mix the espresso with the brandy essence and prepare the tray or cup for the tiramisu.
5. Quickly dip in the lady fingers into the espresso and arrange them in the tray for the first layering. Be careful not to have the lady fingers too wet.
6. Cover the first layer of lady fingers with the eggs and mascarpone mix. After this second layering, shift cocoa powder on top of it.
7. Repeat step 4 to 6 for the third and final layering, and keep the tiramisu in the fridge at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy! ^_^